“Inimitable IGR showing remarkable control of immature whitefly”
Product Category: Insecticide
Active ingredient: Pyriproxyfen
Chemical group: Insect Growth Regulator
Formulation: Available in EC Formulation (Emulsifiable Concentrate) with 10.8% w/v concentration
Mode of Action:
- Contact & stomach action and also has translaminar action
- It affects the growth and development of target insects by reducing / inhibiting number of physiological processes like Inhibition of embryogenesis, metamorphosis and adult formation
- It stop production of Juvenile hormone, which is essential for the production of eggs in female insects
Key Properties / USPs:
- Highly effective against Whitefly eggs & nymphs
- Excellent crop compatibility
- Wide application window
- Relatively safe against beneficial, humans & environment
- Suitable for IPM / IRM programs
Target Crops: Cotton, Rice
Target Pests: Whitefly (nymphs), Aphids, Rice plant hoppers etc.
500 ml / Acre
Method of Application:
- Apply product as foliar spray when insect population reaches ETL.
- Use good quality sprayer & hollow cone nozzles and ensure thorough coverage of the crop.
Product is registered in Pakistan under form-16.
Pyriproxyfen 10.8%EC is available in 500 ml pack.