“New chemistry product suitable for chewing insect pests”
Product Category: Insecticide
Active ingredient: Emmamectin benzoate
Chemical group: Avermectin
Formulation: Available in EC Formulation (Emulsifiable Concentrate) with 1.9% w/v concentration
Mode of Action:
- Contact & stomach action
- Emmamectin demonstrates a unique physiological mode of action reducing potential cross-resistance to other classes of chemistry.
- It acts on the nerve cells to inhibit muscle contraction, causing a continuous flow of chlorine ions in the GABA and H-Glutamate receptor sites, thus inhibiting the larvae from feeding within hours providing rapid crop protection.
Key Properties / USPs:
- Contact & Stomach action
- Quick knock down effects with good residual control
- Unique mode of action, different from other insecticides thus chances of cross-resistance is less
- Suitable for IPM / IRM programs
Target Crops: Cotton
Target Pests: American bollworm
200 ml / Acre
Method of Application:
- Apply product as foliar spray when insect population reaches ETL.
- Use good quality sprayer & hollow cone nozzles and ensure thorough coverage of the crop
Details Product is registered in Pakistan under form-16
Emmamectin 1.9EC is available in 200, 400 & 1000 ml packs