“Versatile pyrethroid, trusted over the years”
Product Category: Insecticide
Active ingredient: Deltamethrin
Chemical group: Pyrethroid
Formulation: Available in EC Formulation (Emulsifiable Concentrate) with 2.5% w/v concentration
Mode of Action:
- Contact & stomach action
- Deltamethrin, in general, interfere with normal production and conduction of nerve signals in the nervous system. It act on nerve membranes by delaying the closing of the activation gate for the sodium ion channel
Key Properties / USPs:
- Contact & Stomach action
- Quick knock down effects with good residual control
- Broad spectrum insecticide
- Deltamethrin is registered for use on various crops including cotton, corn, cereals, soybeans, and vegetables for pests such as Lepidoptera larvae, ants, weevils, and beetles.
Target Crops: Cotton
Target Pests: American bollworm
Spotted Bollworm, Pink bollworm,
American bollworm, Armyworm,
250 ml / Acre
Method of Application:
- Apply product as foliar spray when insect population reaches ETL.
- Use good quality sprayer & hollow cone nozzles and ensure thorough coverage of the crop
Product is registered in Pakistan under form-16
Deltamethrin 2.5%EC is available in 750 ml pack.