“New and novel fungicide with remarkable broad-spectrum activities”
Product Category : Fungicide
Active ingredient : Azoxystrobin
Formulation : Available in SC Formulation (Suspension Concentrate) with 25% w/v concentration
Mode of Action:
- Azoxystrobin is a systemic fungicide which has curative, translaminar and preventive actions.
- It prevents the respiration of fungi due to the disruption of electron transport chain, preventing ATP synthesis (this occurs as the Azoxystrobin binds to the Qo site of Complex III within the mitochondrion).
- So, it inhibits spore germination and mycelial growth and also prevent spore’s production, which not only reduce the growth of Fungus but also control its effects on plant.
Key Properties / USPs:
- It has a unique broad-spectrum profile.
- Azoxystrobin is registered for use in over 70 countries for over 85 crops.
- Complete control due to Systemic & Translaminar Action.
- Due to Anti-Sporulant / Eradicative action, it minimizes the effect of disease on plant.
- Good in Preventive action, develop resistance against diseases.
- By enhancing resistance against disease, provides consistent yield and quality response.
- Azoxystrobin is effective against all 4 major groups of fungi – the Ascomycota, Deuteromycota, Basidiomycota and the Oomycota. It is therefore able to prevent or cure powdery mildew, downy mildew, rust and rice blast diseases etc.
Target Crops: Rice, Potato, Tomato, Melons, Cucumber, Strawberries, Citrus, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Leek, Mango etc.
Target Pests: Early / Late Blight, Powdery Mildew, Downy Mildew, Purple Blotch, Anthracnose, Rice Blast etc.
||200 ml / acre
Method of Application:
Application Timing & Method:
- Start spraying at the appearance of 1st disease symptom OR when the environmental conditions are favorable for disease appearance, start spraying as preventive.
- Repeat the application at 10-14 days interval.
- Interval of sprays can be changed according to the intensity of disease.
- Use hollow cone nozzles for spray and ensure the thorough coverage of crop.
Product is registered in Pakistan under form-17.
Epical 25%SC is available in 200 ml Pack.