“A unique and innovative Nitenpyram + Pymetrozine formulation with dual power action to kill the sucking insects”
Product Category: Insecticide
Active ingredient: Nitenpyram + Pymetrozine
Chemical group: Neonicotinoid + Pyridine
Formulation: Available in 80% WG (DF) formulation with 20% + 60% w/w concentration.
Mode of Action:
- Nitenpyram: Disruption of the insect's nervous system by inhibiting nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
- Pymetrozine: It does affect neuro regulation or nerve-muscle interaction. Physiologically, it seems to prevent the insects from being able to pierce the plant.
Key Properties / USPs
- Contact & Stomach actions
- Highly systemic
- Translaminar action exhibit insecticidal efficacy on lower surface of leaf when applied at upper side.
- Broad insecticidal spectrum
- Rain fastness –(3 hrs)
- Residual efficacy
- Excellent crop compatibility
- Low toxicity against Mammalian, Birds, and Aquatic Organism Species
- Relatively safe to beneficial
Target Crops: Cotton and Rice.
Target Pests Jassid, Plant Hoppers, Leaf Miners and Aphids.
120 gm / Acre
100-120 gm / Acre
Method of Application
- Apply product as broadcasting over the plants when insect population reaches ETL.
- Use good quality sprayer & hollow cone nozzles and ensure thorough coverage of the crop with high volume of water (100 to 120 litre / acre, according to crop size).
Product is registered in Pakistan under form-17.
Feiniao 80% WG (DF) available in 20 gm pack.