“A new and unique combination of Dinotefuran + Pymetrozine with broad spectrum against sucking insects”
Product Category: Insecticide
Active ingredient: Dinotefuran + Pymetrozine
Chemical group: Neonicotinoid + Pyridine
Formulation: Available in 60% WG formulation with 20% + 40% w/w concentration
Mode of Action:
- Dinotefuran: Disruption of the insect's nervous system by inhibiting nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
- Pymetrozine: it does affect neuro regulation or nerve-muscle interaction. Physiologically, it seems to prevent the insects from being able to pierce the plant.
Key Properties / USPs
- Contact & Stomach actions
- Highly systemic
- Translaminar action exhibit insecticidal efficacy on lower surface of leaf when applied at upper side.
- Broad insecticidal spectrum
- Rain fastness –(3 hrs)
- Residual efficacy
- Excellent crop compatibility
- Low toxicity against Mammalian, Birds, and Aquatic Organism Species.
- Relatively safe to beneficial
Target Crops: Cotton and Rice.
Target Pests Jassid, Plant Hoppers, Leaf Miners and Aphids.
100 gm / Acre
60-100 gm / Acre
Method of Application
- Apply product as broadcasting over the plants when insect population reaches ETL.
- Use good quality sprayer & hollow cone nozzles and ensure thorough coverage of the crop with high volume of water (100 to 120 litre / acre, according to crop size).
Product is registered in Pakistan under form-17
Veyong Jinteng 60% WG available in 100 gm pack.