“New & powerful combination, exhibiting spectacular weed control in Maize”
Product Category: Herbicide
Active ingredient: Nicosulfuron 2%w/v + Atrazine 18%w/v + Mesotrione 4%w/v
Formulation: Available in OD Formulation (Oil Dispersion) with 24% w/v concentration
Mode of Action:
- YuMei24%OD is a Post-emergence broad spectrum systemic weedicide which acts by absorbing in weeds through leaves & roots.
- It affects photosynthesis and amino acids conversion to proteins
Key Properties / USPs:
- It is a selective, post emergence systemic herbicide.
- Consistent activity under a wide range of environmental conditions.
- Broad spectrum activity, controls BLW, Grasses and also Sedges
- Crop safety is good
Target Crops: Maize
Target Pests: BLW, Grasses & Sedges
||BLW, Grasses & Sedges
900 gm / Acre
Method of Application:
Application Timing & Method:
- Spray after (1st) irrigation when soil is in moist condition.
- Weeds are at 2-4 leaf stage
- The height of maize crop should not be more than 1 feet
- Spray with Knapsack hand sprayer or tractor mounted boom sprayer
- Use 120 to 150 liters of water per acre
- Optimum control of emerged weeds will be obtained when weeds are actively growing.
- Moisture in the soil surface is essential for good results
Precautions for Spray:
- Fill the half machine with water before pouring the chemical.
- Avoid spray overlapping
- Do not spray if the wind is strong.
- Do not spray if the weather is cloudy or rainy.
- Do not spray at the hot times of the day.
- Do not apply organophosphate or carbamate insecticide within 7 days before or 7 days after application of Yumei.
- Do not apply if the maize height is more than 12 inches.
- Do not apply with irrigation water through flooding.
- Do not use Power Knapsack sprayer to spray Mission Extra
- Use herbicide nozzles
Product is registered in Pakistan under form-17
Yumei 24%OD is available in 900 ml Pack.